banner image

BUHARI'S 800 METRES TREK CAUSING COMMOTION ON TWITTER

On the 21st of August 2018 it was recorded that President Mohammed Buhari  trekked home after Eid el-Kabir prayer in his home town Daura. however the presidency stated that his trek was a prove for his fitness in order to rule better 2019 .
Twitter fans has been on a fit about the incident as they are not in allegiance to his trek mission. Ex president Atiku Abubakar stated on his twitter handle
" I usually jog more than a mile & exercise, but it will be pedestrian of me to ask Nigerians to vote for me because of that. I want my party - the PDP, and Nigerians, to vote for me because i WORK not because I WALK. I will work to create jobs. I wont walk to create an illusion".
 The point here is we have heard so many similar promises in the past.
BUHARI'S 800 METRES TREK CAUSING COMMOTION ON TWITTER BUHARI'S  800 METRES TREK CAUSING COMMOTION ON TWITTER Reviewed by Unknown on 1:27 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.